News and comment
The external links on this page will take you to other sites which are not connected to the regulated site of . Neither nor
Welcome to your on-line financial newsletter. This service is regularly updated to bring you news of important developments in financial matters.
BBC Business News
- Global ransomware attack causes turmoil
Wed, 28 Jun 2017 00:24:26 GMT
Banks, retailers, energy firms and Kiev airport say they have been targeted by malware attacks.
- Faecal bacteria 'in ice in Costa, Starbucks and Caffe Nero'
Wed, 28 Jun 2017 00:08:49 GMT
Concerning levels of faecal bacteria were found in ice at three major coffee chains, a BBC investigation finds.
- More for less?
Tue, 27 Jun 2017 23:14:07 GMT
A weak pound may be luring clothes shoppers to the UK, but how are shops coping with the change?
- In or out?
Tue, 27 Jun 2017 23:07:37 GMT
You've heard the shouts for line calls. But how do you get to be an official at a tennis match?
- Mobiles 'fast replacing' bank branch visits
Tue, 27 Jun 2017 23:07:22 GMT
Typical customers will visit a branch four times a year by 2022, compared to seven now, forecasters say.
- The show searching for the soul of England's men
Wed, 28 Jun 2017 01:30:29 GMT
Children's film Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs inspires a play about modern masculinity.
- Grenfell survivor makes first return to tower
Wed, 28 Jun 2017 01:15:35 GMT
Olu is still scarred by the fire he feared would kill him and his family.
- The Grenfell survivor rebuilding his life, two weeks on
Wed, 28 Jun 2017 01:15:31 GMT
Olu is still scarred by the fire he feared would kill him and his family. What does his life hold now?
- Yuck to useful: From sewer fat to eco-fuel
Wed, 28 Jun 2017 01:10:36 GMT
How one company is turning sewer fat into biodiesel
- Hen harrier plunges towards extinction in England
Wed, 28 Jun 2017 00:26:43 GMT
There are just four breeding pairs of the iconic bird of prey left in England.