News and comment
The external links on this page will take you to other sites which are not connected to the regulated site of . Neither nor
Welcome to your on-line financial newsletter. This service is regularly updated to bring you news of important developments in financial matters.
BBC Business News
- Wine detective
Wed, 29 Mar 2017 23:00:24 GMT
A look at the continuing efforts to beat the fraudsters who target the global fine wine market.
- US shares mixed as dollar gets boost
Wed, 29 Mar 2017 21:28:27 GMT
Share markets appear unmoved by the prospect of further US interest rate rises, but the dollar jumps.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+: First look
Wed, 29 Mar 2017 17:58:09 GMT
Samsung's new phones feature a new virtual assistant, Bixby, and longer screens than past devices.
- Vauxhall drops FA home nations football sponsorship deals
Wed, 29 Mar 2017 17:39:28 GMT
The car maker wants to put money into marketing specific models.
- Insurer Lloyd's of London 'to open Brussels office', say reports
Wed, 29 Mar 2017 17:24:23 GMT
The 329 year old London institution has chosen Brussels for its new continental base, press reports say.
- The papers: Goodbyes bade to EU and George Michael
Thu, 30 Mar 2017 04:23:31 GMT
The day Britain triggered Brexit dominates Thursday's front pages, along with George Michael's funeral.
- Oxford University puts up more portraits of women
Thu, 30 Mar 2017 02:35:42 GMT
The identities of 20 new "diverse" portraits, rather than "dead white men", are revealed by Oxford University.
- Cut sugar in cakes, biscuits by 20%, industry told
Thu, 30 Mar 2017 01:33:50 GMT
The guidelines for everyday foods are aimed at helping to reduce childhood obesity.
- Lord Heseltine: Brexit Britain relinquishes power
Thu, 30 Mar 2017 01:20:43 GMT
Tory peer and Remain campaigner Lord Heseltine says Britain has no leverage for Brexit negotiations.
- Brexit sovereignty plan set out in Great Repeal Bill
Thu, 30 Mar 2017 01:12:14 GMT
Measures to end the supremacy of EU law come after the government formally triggered Brexit.